DayCape has been created to support children with autism so that they can have an overview of their daily activities. This enables them to feel excited about the day they have ahead of them. We have a deep understanding of the challenges that parents face in putting together the daily puzzle. We also understand the worry that parents face when their child is in school. With DayCape it is easy as a parent to:
– Follow how your child is doing during the day
– Keep track of their school day
– Have an overview with pictures
– Structure the family’s weekday
– Collaborate with teachers and other people who are part of your child’s life.
It is easy to get started with DayCape – Try it here!
Read more about how other parents use DayCape in their daily life.